Welcome / Karibu.
Thank you for having a look at my work – I create it with a lot of love.
It’s important to me that my imagery contains a sense of movement, or the feeling that you just walked in on someone being themselves. I strive to make my imagery look like stills that authentically show who my subjects are. I want the people I photograph to feel powerful in their vulnerability – I go to great lengths to ensure that people are comfortable both during their sessions, as well as in their photos. And yes – both images on either side of this text are self-portraits.
Here’s what you can do next:
- Scroll down to see 3 themed portfolios of my past work (please be patient with loading times if your internet speeds are slow). Each image is clickable and can be enlarged.
- To learn the difference between luxury & regular photography – or take a look into my mental process when it comes to photography, click here.
- Click here for more info on rates, packages, and more.
- To learn more about how photography can change your confidence (and your life), click here.
- To read some of the kind things my past clients have said, click here.